Monday, June 11, 2012

1,000 page views!

WOW!  This blog has been up for 2 weeks and it's already gotten over 1,000 page views!!  I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for following our journey.  Your prayers, support, and positive energy mean more than I can say.  I can feel everyone out there cheering mightily for the Littlest Warrior.  I will definitely be showing her this blog when she's older so she can see how loved she was before she even got here. 

I also wanted to give a special shout out to the other gastro mommies following this blog, one of whom just had her beautiful baby girl at a whopping 7 lbs 3 oz!  You ladies inspire me every day and remind me that the LW and I are not alone, and that one day this WILL end!  It's a tough job bringing these babies into the world, but someone's gotta do it. ;)  You and your little ones are always in my thoughts, and I can't wait to hear your stories.

I have an ultrasound this afternoon to check on my AFI and umbilical cord Doppler.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment