Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bakersfield Weekend

We went to Bakersfield this past weekend to attend the funeral service of my Great Aunt Mary, who Lucy first met when she was 7 weeks old.  She was a beautiful soul with a heart of gold, and we will miss her very, very much.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Remembering my Great Great Aunt Mary (a few weeks before she passed)



I love leaves! Especially when Aunt Becky throws 'em in the air.




Fun in the Bakersfield sun!






Flower Picking



I love bubbles....no I mean I REALLY LOVE BUBBLES!




Lunch at Luigi's, a Bakersfield staple.
My (G-ma) J.J. is the greatest!




Having first ice cream at Dewar's, downtown Bakersfield



This is serious business




Fun at Bravo Farms on the way home.

 
 

Editor's Note: Fear not dear readers, the cow was fake.



Shwew, back home safe watching TV and eating some num nums. What a weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment