Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Belly Pics

It's been a while since I've posted some pictures of Lucy's belly.  Here's how her Special Spot is looking these days.



Amazing, no?!  I won't lie - I beam with pride every time I see her cute little belly.  I find it so amazingly normal-looking, especially considering how big the hole was when she was born.  I don't think it looks that different from an outie belly button.  Not to mention it's a great battle wound with a story of amazing strength and accomplishment behind it.  I hope Lucy feels the same when she gets older.

2 comments:

  1. Is that girl blowing raspberries in that last picture? Ha Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - YES! Not at all what we expected, is it? It brings me back to that season exactly a year ago when we were so sad, trying to be brave. I don't any of us dared to hope that today we'd see these photos and this cute belly badge of distinction. Lucy is healed, beautiful, happy, healthy, simply adorable - without one stitch. She is truly our miracle baby!

    ReplyDelete